The International Künstlerhaus offers:
- Two studios for fine artists.
- One studio each for a writer and a composer.
- Four rooms, each with an ensuite bathroom, bed linen and towels are provided.
- One ground-floor apartment for handicapped access, an ensuite bathroom, bed linen and towels are provided.
- Communal kitchen and living room, communal garden, and balcony.
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, and iron.
- Office equipped with computer and printer.
The kitchen is fully equipped, groceries must be purchased independently. The communal areas are cleaned regularly, the rooms can be cleaned on request. Free WIFI is available throughout the building.
Bicycles can be borrowed for a €20 deposit to explore the area. If you have experience in printmaking, it is possible to use the Kebbel Villa's printmaking workshops for lithography, etching, and screen printing by appointment.